Wednesday, September 15, 2010

One Adventure Ends, Another Begins.

And so the long journey, ends a little short of its goal, but not incomplete. I decided to leave the Trail after a serious flare up of Plantar Fasciitis. By the end of my last day on the trail I had a hard time putting weight on it. I rested for a week, and tried again in Hanover, but made it only a few miles before it flared up again. It was a difficult choice to say the least, but it led to some more wonderful adventures. I spent the night at Mad Mike's house the night I got off the trail. Then I got to spend a few more days with my beloved friends Rob and Willow and went to the New York Renaissance Faire. When I came home, I went to the Four Corners Folk Festival and made some amazing friends, some of whom live close so we can continue to play. I got to hear some great music and am going again this weekend to the Telluride Blues and Brews Festival. And so each choice reveals some opportunity. I'll have pictures from each of those events soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment